In order to support our city’s efforts to contain the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we are currently not accepting reservations until May 1, 2020. Rest assured we will resume operations as soon as it is safe for our guests, staff, and community to do so. In the meantime, we are accepting future reservations and look forward to welcoming you back to Asheville soon!
Look Forward to a Future Getaway
Although you may not be able to join us right now, we are here and happy to help you plan your next getaway to our neck of the woods. It’s always helpful, especially in challenging times, to have something to look forward to! Our historic inn offers numerous ways to relax, including a serene atmosphere, gorgeous gardens, luxurious tubs, world-class dining, and more. Let us know how we can help!
A Clean & Healthy Setting, As Always
We remain committed to upholding the highest standards of cleanliness and have taken an extra level of sanitary precautions so you can feel at ease during your future stay. The below effective response measures will help us to continue to provide a safe and clean environment for everyone:
- Comprehensive COVID-19 guidance is in place, including providing hand sanitizers and frequent cleaning of high-touch areas.
- Designated employee to focus on sanitizing, which includes routinely cleaning all frequently touched surfaces throughout the inn
- Disposable wipes so that commonly used surfaces (for example, doorknobs, handrails, tables) can be wiped down and disinfected by employees throughout the day
- Hand sanitizer in all public areas and at check-in
- Increased cleaning of restrooms and public areas, and the option of either housekeeping service upon request or at checkout only
Please feel free to call 828-253-2553 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns as we continue to monitor the advice and direction of the CDC and the North Carolina Health Department. We sincerely appreciate the trust you place in us when you travel, and encourage guests to stay informed about CDC reported cases in our state.
Wishing you safety & peace,
Your Innkeepers, Frank & Ralph