During your stay at our Asheville North Carolina Inn, you are invited to relax among the tropical plants and enjoy the scent of fragrant orchids, while listening to the sound of gently trickling fountains.
Take pleasure in reading a book, perusing a magazine or gather for refreshments with other guests among the unique collection of plants.
:: View our Pet Policy ::
Please call ahead for availability as pet accommodations are limited.
Payment for scheduled spa treatments and massages at our Asheville North Carolina Inn are the responsibility of the guest unless cancelled 24 hours Prior to their appointment.
- Office Hours are between 10 a.m. and 9 p.m
- Main Inn Check-in: 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. Check-out 11:00 a.m.
- Bungalow Check-in: 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. Check-out 11:00 a.m.
The Joyce Kilmer Suite includes breakfast for up to 4 adults (2 Bedroom Occupancy).
- Two night minimum on most weekends (Friday and Saturday).
- Three night minimum on Holiday and October
- Two night minimum weekdays in October.
- Corporate Rates Available.
- Rooms and Suite accommodate 2 adults only.
- The 1889 WhiteGate Inn & Cottage provides luxurious and romantic North Carolina bed & breakfast accommodations, just minutes from the city’s historic downtown. We do not accept guests under the age of 18.
- Dog friendly lodging is available, some restrictions apply. (see policy below)
- Rates are subject to change
- We accept VISA, MasterCard. We ask that each reservation be guaranteed with a credit card.
- All applicable discounts and gift certificates must be redeemed at the time the reservation is made.
- Breakfast served at 9:00 a.m. (one seating only)
- The 1889 WhiteGate Inn & Cottage property is a NON-SMOKING property.
A minimum deposit of one night’s rate per room is required at the time of the reservation, for Two or more nights and special packages or events, 50% of the total is required at time of the reservation.
Reservations made 14 days, or (30 days for October and Special Events and Packages) less prior to arrival will be charged in full and are non-refundable. All deposits must be made by credit card at time of reservation. All reservations are guaranteed with a credit card.
If notification of a cancellation is received at least (14) days prior to the arrival date (30 days notice for certain special packages, events and the month of October), the deposit is refundable less a $35.00 cancellation fee per room. If notification of a cancellation or changes to a reservation are received (14) days or less prior to the arrival date (30 days notice for certain special packages, events and the month of October), the full amount of the original reservation will be charged and is non-refundable. Early departure falls within our cancellation policy. There are no refunds for early departure. We reserve the right to treat a partial cancellation as a cancellation for the entire stay. There is a $35 fee for changing a reservation. Cancellations must be made by phone.
If you plan on traveling with your pet, bet sure to check out our Pet Policies.