How To Find Us
Our Asheville B&B is conveniently located near the area’s many attractions, including the Great Smoky Mountain National Park, Biltmore Estate, the Blue Ridge Parkway, Chimney Rock Park, Pisgah National Forest and much, much more. We are the closest inn to downtown Asheville.
- Take I-40W to I-240W/Asheville, Exit 53B.
- Follow I-240W to Exit 5B/Charlotte Street.
- At the end of ramp, at stoplight, turn RIGHT.
- Proceed north on Charlotte; turn LEFT on E. Chestnut (at the Fuddruckers Restaurant).
- Go one block.
- Turn LEFT onto Central.
- Turn into the first driveway on the right.
- Parking is behind the greenhouse in the lower lot.
NOTE: If you are coming from the Airport or Traveling on I-26W or I-40E take I-240E into Asheville. Take Exit 5B (Charlotte Street) and turn LEFT. (North, away from downtown) Follow directions above to our Asheville North Carolina Inn.